Costa Rica Shops & Things To Do
Caribbean-On-Line also offers a full line of perfume through our affiliation with the Perfume Emporium. Shop Perfume Emporium and save up to 70% off on over 5,000 designer fragrances.
Cruzan Dark is just one of hundreds of Caribbean Rums you can find from our partners at internetwines.com. It's great in Painkillers! You can purchase Cruzan Dark and many other VI rums from internetwines.com.
The area code for all numbers is 506
- Café Britt Tours (San José Area Map B-4). Tour a typical coffee plantation, tropical garden and coffee processing plant, with guides dressed in traditional garb. Tel: 261-0707.
- Carretas Chaverri (Costa Rica Map E-8). Largest handicraft store and factory in the country, established 1903, offering wooden, ceramic, leather and cloth products and the traditional hand-painted oxcarts. Tel: 454-4411.
- Cooperativa de Artesanos de Sarchí (COOPEARSA) (Costa Rica Map E-8). Wooden handicrafts and furniture in the Costa Rican tradition. Tel: 454-4050.
- Costa Rica Arenal Canopy Tours (Costa Rica Map D-7). Explore the primary forest and learn of the flora and fauna, including white faced and howler monkeys, guatuzas, snakes, and a great diversity of birds and a variety of orchids and trees. Tel: 479-9769
- Costa Rica Expediciones (San JoséMap D-8) specializes in white water rafting, hikes through the rain forest and other great adventures. Tel: 257-0766.
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens (Costa Rica Map E-9). Visit this ecological park, which has the world's largest enclosed butterfly observatory, hummingbird and orchid gardens, handicrafts shop and restaurant. Tel: 482-2720.
- Rain Forest Aerial Tram (Costa Rica Map E-10). An experience in the treetops - feel the magic of the rainforest up close in comfort and safety. Tel: 257-5961.
- Tabacón Hot Springs & Spa (Costa Rica Map D-7). The mineral waters flow through exotic tropical gardens, forming cascades and pools. The perfect setting for an unforgettable experience. Tel: 256-1500.