The list below is just a sampling of the fine shopping available on Curacao. The area code for all phone numbers is 599-9.
- Arawak Craft Products (Tel: 462-7249): Located by the cruise dock, Arawak Craft Products is both a workshop and a store. Here they make ceramic items including charming replicas of land houses. They also offer South American decorative artifacts and some defltware.
- Baba's (Tel: 461-8101): Buy cell phones, stereo equipment, appliances, watches and other electronic equipment as well as ladie's and men's garments here.
- Bamali (Tel: 461-2258): This shop imports exotic Indonesian batik which they fashion into stylish clothing. And items can be made to order in no time at all. Interesting jewelry, leather bags and sandals found here are also all of Indonesian origin.
- Bon Bini (Tel: none): "Bon-Bini" means "Welcome Market". Located thoughout the island, offers unique local crafts, delft tiles, clogs, Dutch cheeses, Indonesian spices, Curaç liqueur and more.
- Boolchand's (Tel: 461-6860): You'll find a large selection of photographic and electronic goods such as computers as well as jewelry, watches and sunglasses.
- Casa di Alma Blou (Tel: none): Located on Rouvilleweg, beautiful photographs of area locales, fine ceramics and even Carnival masks are but a few of the items available here.
- D'Orlahn (Tel: 461-2798): Offers a vast selection of 14kt and 18kt fine jewelry combined with diamonds, emeralds, saphires, rubies, tanzanites and many other semi-precious stones. Name brands include John Bagley, Siera Collection, among others. Watches, sunglasses, gifts, complete selection of Swarovski crystal pieces.
- Drijvende Markt (Tel: none): Literally a "floating market" located in Punda. Here you'll discover the island's fruits and vegetables, dried meats and fish, plus fabrics and handicrafts.
- Ecco (Tel: 465-7822): Offers men's, women's and children's specialty shoe boutique carrying a complete selection of Ecco, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole and Clarks.
- Europa Mode (Tel: 465-4044) Exclusive men's and ladies wear. Collections from well-known European brands, like Hugo Boss, manufactured in Italy and Germany. Clients will also get the personal service they expect.
- Freeport Jewelry Gift Shop (Tel: 461-2399): One of Curacao's finest jewelers, with the largest selection located on the picturesque waterfront, specializes in precious and semi-precious jewelry. Watches, beautiful leather wear by Lladró, Pierre Balmain and Ted Lapidus. Figurines by Não and Armani and Swarovski silver crystal pieces.
- Gallery 86 (Tel: 462-1224): Offers works for sale by artists from Curaç and the Caribbean as well as European works. They have original pieces and some reproductions.
- Gandelman Jewelers (Tel: 461-1854): Known for their large collection of gold jewelry, including contemporary designs crafted by local artists. They have a fine reputation and several convenient locations.
- J. L. Penha & Sons (Tel: 461-2266; 461-7827): Located in a monumental colonial building built in 1708, is a truly complete shop with a large perfume selection, name-brand cosmetics, English cashmeres, Italian and Spanish leather goods, linens from Madeira and even Hummel figurines.
- La Casa Amarilla (Tel: 461-3222): Also known as the "Yellow House", find cosmetics, fragrances and first-class beauty products from around the world.
- Little Holland (Tel: 461-1768): Offers a wide range of souvenirs as well as hand-embroidered linens, quality tablewear and handsome clothing. For the well-dressed man, their lines include Calvin Klein, Nautica and Polo by Ralph Lauren. They also carry fine quality footwear. And a sophisticated array of cigars, crafted in Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Brazil, including some of the most prestigious names in cigars, including Montecristos, Cohiba, and Churchills.
- Little Switzerland (Tel: 461-2111): Known throughout the Caribbean for designer jewelry, china, crystal and fine watches.
- Noble Jewelers (Tel: 461-4488): The best place to shop for sophisticated yet affordable jewelry, precious and semi-precious stone jewelry set in 14kt and 18kt yellow and white gold.
- Pieters Jewelers (Tel: 736-5833) Two locations in Punda and Willemstaad bringing you the world's most renowned brands. When looking for the nicest variety of gift items, visit the enchanting stores of Pieters Jewelers. Find the latest fashion in gold and silver jewelry, watches by Omega, Concord, Movado, Tissot, Seiko, Swatch and many more, beautiful pieces of crystal, porcelain and other fine gift items.
- Toko Zuikertuintje (Tel: 737-0188): Worth a visit to see the 17th-century Zuikertuintje Landhuis on which it is built, and for the quality of the goods they carry. Dutch cheeses, chocolates, cookies and jams make welcome gifts and souvenirs. You can also enjoy breakfast, lunch or a coffee and pastry in their garden.
- Universal Brands (Tel: 465-1122): Wholesale distributors of duty-free liquors and cigarettes.
- Van Dorp Eddine (Tel: 461-8133): Located in the Promenade Shopping Centre and in most large hotels has a good selection of guidebooks and maps. They also carry a range of stationery, cards, up-to-date magazines and popular books‹plus toys, souvenirs and drugstore items.
- Willemstad Tax Free Shop (Tel: 888-0101): Located conveniently at the airport you can do your last-minute duty-free shopping while waiting for your plane. Buy cigars, liquors, chocolates and other treats to take back home.
- Yaqui (Tel: 462-7533): Interesting Mayan and Incan artifacts are found here for a change of cultural focus.