Now you can write reviews of your favorite Dominica Restaurants! Go to our User Review section for more information or to leave a review. Reviews will be posted on the Dominica Dining Review page.
To locate restaurants on our maps, simply find the grid locations noted in the descriptions below. (The area code for all phone numbers is 767.)
- Papillote Rainforest Restaurant (Dominica Map I-5) ...448-2287
Enjoy a delicious meal in the exotic gardens that overlook Roseau Valley and the mountains.
- Port of Call (Roseau Map I-5) ...448-2910
A cozy restaurant offering a wide variety of dishes sure to satisfy any appetite.
- Calalloo Restaurant (Roseau Map F-3) ...448-3386
This award winning restaurant serves calalloo soup and other specials including lobster, crayfish and mountain chicken. Bananas flambé is one of their delicious desserts.
- Cart Wheel Cafe (Roseau Map F-3) ...448-5353
This is one of the island's most popular breakfast and lunch eateries. Quaint and friendly, situated on the picturesque bay front in downtown Roseau.
- Coconut Beach Restaurant (Portsmouth Map G-3) ...445-5393
At the beach bar and cocktail terrace relax with a rum punch. Fine dining includes grilled or Creole-style prawns, succulent mountain chicken as well as a variety of seafood and steaks.
- Crystal Terrace in the Evergreen Hotel (Dominica J-4) ...448-3288
The most extensive Creole menu on Dominica. Native ingredients predominate to add freshness to their menu. Crab backs are highly recommended when offered September until March.
- Floral Gardens (Dominica Map D-6) ...445-7636
Succulent crayfish, local agoute, a rabbitlike forest animal, goat and manicou, the local possum, smoked over a fire are served overlooking the river. Enjoy live music in the reception area daily. Don't leave without sampling the hibiscus juices!
- La Guinguette de Calibishie (Dominica Map B-4) ...445-7783
Enjoy Creole and French-style dining, delicious shrimp, lobster française and other seafood specialties as well as salads, local fruits and creme brulée. Live music on Saturday evenings.
- Guiyave Restaurant (Roseau Map E-3) ...448-2930
Relax midday with delicious fresh local juices. Specializing in Creole cuisine (upstairs) and homemade ice cream, local patties and pastries (downstairs). Also open for breakfast.
- Mango Restaurant (Portsmouth Map D-3) ...445-3099
New location. Start the day with a Continental, French or Creole breakfast, or end it with some Caribbean cuisine. Fish, lobster, Beef Bolognaise, snacks and sandwiches are served here.
- Pearl's Cuisine (Roseau Map F-4) ...448-8707
West Indian and Continental dishes including succulent crayfish in garlic butter, delicious stewed chicken, and vegetarian dishes are offered here. Enjoy the fresh juices, daily puddings and friendly service in an old stone mansion.
- Restaurant Torino (Roseau Map E-3) ...449-8907
Fine Italian food and fresh homemade pasta are featured here. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere in this restaurant located upstairs at the International Mall.
- La Robe Creole (Roseau Map F-4) ...448-2896
The International and Creole cuisine is freshly prepared from home-grown produce for an informal, affordable breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Mousehole Snackette is located downstairs and offers traditional Creole patisserie items and snacks with delicious natural fresh fruit juices.
- Waterfront Restaurant (Roseau Map F-4) ...448-5000
Whether it's a wonderful á la carte dinner served overlooking the Caribbean Sea, breakfast or lunch at the Marquis de Bouille Restaurant or snacks at the Boardwalk Café, you'll find it all here in historic Fort Young.