West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Which Villa ?

Travel & news discussion about Anguilla

Which Villa ?

Postby Lori » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:03 pm

>I was hoping someone could help me out with info on these two villa's. Villa Paradise is one, and Zenaida the other. Im trying to find the perfect villa for my husband and myself, we will be celebrating our 25th anniversay. Both villa's look nice, not sure about locations of each. Being walking distance to a beach is definitly a plus.
We have been to Anguilla twice before and stayed at a pool villa at Cap Juluca both times and loved it. Just thought we might enjoy a villa as much and would save some money on taxes and sevice charges. They are included when renting a villa i noticed. Cove Castles looks nice but was told the beach isn't as nice as Cap's beach,taxes and service charges are also included there. I love Cap but feel that maybe we should try somewhere else, just hope we are not disappointed. Cap has set the bar pretty high.Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Lori

Postby penny » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:22 am

Lori, my first reaction was how can you top the pool villa at CJ--its stunning, the location is great, plus as you know staying at CJ you have it all at your doorstep. But I did take a peak at the two villa's
you mentioned--Villa Paradise looks amazing. Is that in the Cul du sac area. It is a stunning villa.

Covecastles beach has gotten much better over the years, but it is rocky in front of the beach houses,
not sure about the Grand Villa. It is a very nice beach.
penny

BeachCourt Villa

Postby Steven » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:10 am

Lori:

If you are looking for a villa on the beach (Shoal Bay), consider BeachCourt Villa (www.beachcourtvilla.com).

Full disclosure: I am its owner.

Steven
Steven

Which Villa ?

Postby Lori » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:13 am

Hi Penny, I'm not sure about paradise villa being on a culesac, the villa does look beautiful and heard it's owned by the same company that owns Cap. I'm not sure about the beach there though. I have shown my husband Cove Castles web site, when he heard about the rocky beach he wasn't interested. Have you seen Zenaida? We stayed at Cap for our 20th anniversay and one other time. >
>>We were thinking of trying a villa in mustique at first or Raffles in Canouan island but everytime we think about trying a new caribbean trip we end up feeling that Anguilla has such good beaches and great restaurants that we might as well go back again. We do enjoy going to different restaurants every night. At Raffles you eat in the same restaurant everynight but have heard the hotel and beach are beautiful.
Lori

Return to Anguilla Travel Forum