Search for

Travel Insurance

Get a FREE no obligation quote!

Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Breezes Punta Cana resort map, best rooms.

Travel & news discussion about the Dominican Republic

Breezes Punta Cana resort map, best rooms.

Postby Beachboy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi Folks,
Going to this resort at the end of Dec and was wondering if anybody has a map of the resort they could scan and post for me, I have been looking all over but have been unsuccessful in finding one. Also any recommendations for a room request.
Thanks
Beachboy
Beachboy

Re: Breezes Punta Cana resort map, best rooms.

Postby BETTYB2 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:25 am

Beachboy wrote:Hi Folks,
Going to this resort at the end of Dec and was wondering if anybody has a map of the resort they could scan and post for me, I have been looking all over but have been unsuccessful in finding one. Also any recommendations for a room request.
Thanks
Beachboy

I was able to find a copy of your map along with some room information. Here it is:

http://i10.tinypic.com/30sf2u8.jpg

http://image05.webshots.com/5/3/75/96/6 ... ZzT_fs.jpg

If you look at the brochure picture of the resort, building 7 is the furthest left (south) on the picture and building 1 is the furthest right (north). The Grand Paradise Bavaro is built next to buildings 7, 6, 5 on the south end of the property and there are no other resorts going north for a very long way. Now, really these are not separate buildings, just sections of one very long building that winds around a bit. Building 3 is the curved building sort of in the middle. The lobby is in the main floor of building 3 and so is the main buffet restaurant. Really, you don't have far to walk to anything so I'd just ask for an ocean view room...preferably in building 3 to 7....although 1 and 2 can be perfectly fine. The ampitheatre is below buildings 3, 2, 1....so there will be noise until 11 or so if that bothers you.
The room I had was like this...you open the door to a short hallway. On the left as you walk down the hallway is the bathroom...a nice size. When the room opens up, there is just enough room for two double beds, a nightstand, tv, dresser, small round table in the corner with two chairs. The balcon had two chairs and a small table. My master bedroom at home was bigger. I didn't mind the smallness so much as it could certainly be "brightened" up a bit...too dark and the bedding could be replaced. That was my only complaint with the entire resort, however...everything else was just great!!
BETTYB2

Return to Dominican Republic Travel Forum