Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Punta Cana Vacation

Travel & news discussion about the Dominican Republic

Punta Cana Vacation

Postby peaches481 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:19 am

Hi everyone

I love traveling and am looking to go to the Dominican Republic for the first time this January for my vacation. Alot of my friends and family keep telling me i should go to Punta Cana. They say its a great place to relax, unwind and do all sorts of activities. I've been checking out different packages and hotels, but i can't make up my mind. Can someone give me some suggestions? I would like to stay at an all inclusive and I love dancing. Are there any really good nightclubs i should check out? ok well Thanks so much for your help. :D
peaches481

Punta Cana

Postby travelman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey Peaches!

I would definitely take your friend's and family's suggestions to visit Punta Cana. It is BEAUTIFUL! I've been a few times over the years, and I love it more and more. The nightlife is getting better and better, too. When I first went, there wasn't much of anything, but more and more clubs are coming in. The newest is Webster Hall-Punta Cana (they are famous in NYC). The website shows it to be quite amazing, websterhallpc.com! I think they're saying December for an opening so by your trip in January I'm sure it will be crazy. Can't wait to get back down there--maybe we'll cross paths one crazy night!
travelman

Postby Paula515 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:46 am

Yes definately - visit Punta Cana! Great nightlife and some great beaches nearby too!
Paula515

Hello

Postby smithross445 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:04 am

I have been to Punta Cana recently and stayed at an exotic villa near some golf courses. I must say the sunrise from my bedroom was amazing. I think it was called the Villa de Cap Cana.
smithross445

Return to Dominican Republic Travel Forum