Search for

Travel Insurance

Get a FREE no obligation quote!

Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Grand Palladium Bavaro thoughts + Weather worry!

Travel & news discussion about the Dominican Republic

Grand Palladium Bavaro thoughts + Weather worry!

Postby watfordkid1976 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi everyone

Me and my friend are off to the Grand Palladium in Bavaro in 12 days time and I was just windering if anyone on here has been there on holiday previously?

If so, I would be very grateful if you could pass on any thoughts on the resort. It's the first time me and my mate have gone AI and we're really looking forward to it. Hope it's a good resort! 8)

On a separate front, I have been looking at the weather forecast for the past few weeks and it looks like it's been chucking it down almost every day.

I am a bit worried about this...has it been almost non stop rain and no sunshine?!

If anyone's been out there in the past few weeks (or is out there now and reading this!) please could you let me know the score on the weather front? Thanks.

I've been told by mates who've been to the Dom Rep before that when it rains it comes down heavy for a wee while but is then really nice.

Hope there's people on here who can set my mind at rest a bit about the weather!!

Cheers everyone

Mike :-)
watfordkid1976

Postby Anthony » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am

Caribbean forecasts frequently look terrible - but all it means is a passing thunderstorm and then more sun. Unless there is a stalled front you should be okay.
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Postby watfordkid1976 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 pm

That's great thanks Anthony!

Both me and my mate don't go on holiday that much hence the worrying! :-)

Thanks for the reply though it's certainly made me a lot less worried than I was!

Cheers

Mike
watfordkid1976

Postby Anthony » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:16 am

No problem - hope you have a great vacation.
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Return to Dominican Republic Travel Forum