West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Michelangelo Restaurant Santo Domingo Art and Dinning

Travel & news discussion about the Dominican Republic

Michelangelo Restaurant Santo Domingo Art and Dinning

Postby edwardjonathan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Michelangelo Restaurant Located in Plaza Las America, Winston Churchill and Roberto Pastoriza, Piantini Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, this is dinning and Art at the same time, this is the website http://www.michelangelochef.com
edwardjonathan

Golf then Dinner at Michelangelo Restaurant Santo Domingo

Postby Susana » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:11 pm

After Golf in Santo Domingo's Coutry Club, I was invited for dinner at Michelangelo Restaurant in Piantini, one of the most prestigeos neighborhood in santo domingo,this privately owned restaurant, the owners are the chefs and catering to a seleted clientel, but with the best price I ever seen for such quality dishes, it's located on Roberto Pastoriza almost on the corner of Winston Churchill,Plaza Las Americas, the average pasta plate is about six to seven dollars and the Imported Angus Filete Mignon I ate was about 15 dollars, normally you don't care about the price, when you are invited, but the prosciutto and cream of brocoli was so good I requested the menu again to see the all the prices again. This restaurant is turist friendly, they speak english and the menu is half american and half Italian. after dinner we went outside to the outdoor terrace and smoke great Domincan Cigar and the view from the terraze is great. Many of my Golfers friends were at Michelangelo on friday night, some go because of the Happy hour from 5 to 7pm. I give this place five stars.
Susana

Return to Dominican Republic Travel Forum