West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

this forum

Travel & news discussion about Jamaica

this forum

Postby wearytraveller » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:07 pm

don't you see that this is only a posting place for Karen S and Tony. nobody else seems to answer or comment. What was wrong with the old "real forum". Am I the only one to see that this is just a posting site with no real interaction between the people. This is advertisement but not a forum.
wearytraveller

Postby Anthony » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 pm

FYI - they aren't ads were posting - were trying to post stuff that is helpful for travelers. No one else is contributing - why I don't know.
I own and run the site - I am just trying to help.
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Postby crazytraveler » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:07 am

Anthony wrote:FYI - they aren't ads were posting - were trying to post stuff that is helpful for travelers. No one else is contributing - why I don't know.

I agree with Anthony.

Sometimes, we may get such a great help from those posts.

Well, I'm newbie here and hopefully, I will get useful information on this forum.
Sam Thomas
<a href="http://www.charlestonhome.com/"><font color="#000000">The Real Buyers Agent</font></a>
USA
crazytraveler

Postby stive01 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 am

crazytraveler wrote:
Anthony wrote:FYI - they aren't ads were posting - were trying to post stuff that is helpful for travelers. No one else is contributing - why I don't know.

I agree with Anthony.

Sometimes, we may get such a great help from those posts.

Well, I'm newbie here and hopefully, I will get useful information on this forum.

Hi,

Yes, you are right. I just joined this forum and I got really helpful information about caribbean island for travel.

Return to Jamaica Travel Forum