West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

sea grapes villas west end road negril

Travel & news discussion about Jamaica

sea grapes villas west end road negril

Postby Diane » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:06 pm

does anyone have any information about this 3 villa complex on west end road in negril jamaica. i see in the archives two other people have posted inquiries about the property. no replies. i can find nothing anywhere about this property except the website. it looks lovely but i'm suspicious about the total absence of reviews out there on this property!!
Diane

sea grape

Postby Robino » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:27 pm

I stayed there years ago with another couple. There are 3 villas. Two of the 3 are for 1 couple. Very romantic and private. The 3rd one is larger and has an upstairs loft so a group or 2 couples can easily stay there. The property feels very private and protected. The staff was wonderful and each morning would bring us a simple breakfast of fresh fruit, strong coffee, fresh juice and breads with a flower in it. There is a private area to sun bathe and direct access into the sea climbing down a ladder. I have been to Negril many times in the past and the cliffs are my favorite area. IMO, it is not for families, it's more a romantic hideaway. Tensing
Pen is another beautiful property that I loved. Check out their pictures.
Robino

Return to Jamaica Travel Forum