West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Club St Lucia Staff!!!!

Travel & news discussion about St. Lucia

Club St Lucia Staff!!!!

Postby sara20 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:08 am

Wahoo i'm returning to Stlucia this is going to be my 3rd time returning there now i haven't been there for 2 years so im eager to find out which staff members are still there...when i was there, there was cowboy,neville,junior,ronnie etc...i did keep in touch with cowboy but some how i ended up losing contact with him so would people be able to inform who is still there??

Thanks people...xxxx
sara20

Club St Lucia Staff

Postby MShell » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:29 pm

Wow, things have changed quite a bit since you were there then.
Cowboy isn't there any more neither is Ronnie. Neville & Junior have both gone and come back again, ABC, Fat Boy, Vernon & Coolio are still there.
I go myself next week, so I can update you further then.

When do you go?
MShell

Postby MShell » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:32 pm

PS: Have you seen my MSN site for CSL?

http://groups.msn.com/ClubStLuciarevisited
MShell

Update

Postby Jacquie » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:50 am

It would be so nice if anyone whos going to St Lucia or CSL in the next few weeks could give us a update on whats going on and whos there and whos left, I ust to go every year but i gave it a miss for the last 2 ( tried different Islands ) but still miss St Lucia , back late this year but would love to know whos doing what and where.

Thanks Jac
Jacquie

Staff Update

Postby MShell » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:32 am

OK, just got back (on Saturday) so here goes.....
MAT -
Honey is still there, as is ABC (Dermid), Coolio (Boni), Vernon, Fat Boy (Julian), Neville and Finbar
Shadria (Pineapple) & Chriss-Ann (Lollipop) have returned
New faces - Leroyson (Cow), Ian (Chicken), Clinton (Chacho), Flexi, Ilisha (stage manager)and a few more that I forget!!

DJ Smoothie (Tony) & DJ Slim (Shannon - also Jump club supervisor)
Ambrose & Liston are still at the watersports (sorry I don't know the others)
Phil Cardnell is still the GM, Mama Sha-Sha is still in guest services, Manuela still works at the hotel but is no longer the Virgin rep, I think she works in the offices. Nadia is still taking the meal bookings in the pub.

Um, can't think of anything else for now, but anything else you want to know, ask away
MShell

Return to St. Lucia Travel Forum