West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Rex St Lucian

Travel & news discussion about St. Lucia

Rex St Lucian

Postby kaz » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:34 am

Hi all. Just returned from a glorious week at the Rex St. Lucian. Can't say enough good about this resort. It was clean, the food was good and the drinks were potent. It has a nice beach and pool area, although sometimes a little crowded when the cruise ships come in. The resort had entertainment of some sort every night and if you wanted to leave the property you didn't feel the least bit wary about it. Liked that fact that this whole week only one person on the beach came up to try to sell us anything and when he saw that I was already wearing a necklace (even though bought years ago) he said thanks and he never came by again. Much better than the none stop higgling in Negril. The resort threw a great New Years Eve party with enought food and drink for everyone's tastes. I would highly recommend this resort (remember it is a 3 star and not a Sandals). I would also recommend the AI package. At $7 U.S. per drink you can make up the cost up in one day and still go off the resort for a meal or two and not feel like your costing yourself any money. Enjoy the Newe Year!!
kaz

The Rex I agree!!

Postby Jacquie » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:42 am

I too have been to The Rex and I really love this hotel, it has a different feel to the other all inc ones. It is a little older than some of the other hotels but I love the feel about this place and the location is just perfect, set right on Rodney Bay Beach and near all the little bars and resturants, but still far away enough not to hear all the noise. I too am back in St Lucia this year and I hope to stay here too.
Jacquie

Return to St. Lucia Travel Forum