Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Attending a wedding at Sandals Regency - Other accomodations

Travel & news discussion about St. Lucia

Attending a wedding at Sandals Regency - Other accomodations

Postby ccraft » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello,

I'm going to be photographing a wedding at Sandals Regency and I was wondering if anyone has been married there and had guests attend from another resort. The resort itself is a bit out of my budget range. I'm trying to figure out if there is another resort within an easy walk/drive from the Sandals Regency that I can stay at instead. I understand that Sandals charges an extra fee for guests attending weddings if they aren't staying at Sandals and this is no problem. Has anyone done arrangements like this for their guests? Do you know how the process works? I want to take the pressure off the bride & groom and want to make the arrangements for the fee myself if it's at all possible.

I'm also going to be meeting up with the couple a few days after the wedding to do a post-wedding portrait session. I was wondering... is it possible to use the beach in front of Sandals if you aren't staying at the resort (the bride and groom are, but I'm not).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Christina
ccraft

Return to St. Lucia Travel Forum