the West Indies
$12.95

Curtain Bluff reopens beautifully

Travel & news discussion about Antigua & Barbuda

Moderator: eli

Curtain Bluff reopens beautifully

Postby KarenS » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:56 am

From a recent press release:
New for the 2006-2007 winter season at Antigua's Curtain Bluff resort, which reopened Oct. 14 after its normal summer closure, are its spa on a bluff and air-conditioning in its 72 guest rooms. The two-level, 4,500-square-foot spa facility officially opens in January and will feature five treatment rooms, including one just for couples. Additional features include waterfalls and open-air walkways, a relaxation room, an outdoor hot tub and a signature caviar and champagne massage.
Karen for Caribbean-On-Line.com
KarenS
Site Admin

Curtain Bluff

Postby DianeC » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:39 pm

We will certainly look forward to our trip there next May. Have you seen the refubished bedrooms? I hope the aircon is quiet!!
DianeC

Postby KarenS » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:48 pm

I haven't been there but you should call a few days ahead and mention you're sensitive to noise. Request a room with a quiet conditioner. It sounds like they're happy to oblige!
Karen for Caribbean-On-Line.com
KarenS
Site Admin

Curtain bluff

Postby DianeC » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:10 pm

Thanks for the tip! I will have to put a reminder on my PC to email them just before! We are really looking forward to our visit, although we have been to Antigua 3 times before, never Curtain Bluff.
DianeC

Return to Antigua & Barbuda Travel Forum