Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

OK, Eli - I'm convinced :)

Travel & news discussion about Antigua & Barbuda

Moderator: eli

OK, Eli - I'm convinced :)

Postby ChrisA » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:38 am

I would appreciate information on which tours you have available on 4/16. My husband and I love to snorkel and with all of the fabulous comments about you and your crew, I've decided that it would be foolish to miss this opportunity. We're not into crowds and since the 16th is a non cruise ship day I'm hoping you won't be too busy. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
ChrisA

Postby eli » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:47 am

ChrisA, you are right we are not buys on the 16 april. You could pick either tour. Check out the website www.adventureantigua.com to decide which one would be more for you. Both tours have more than one snorkeling choice and we do give proper lessons before the first one too. I think i will be on the Xtreme on that day but the guys on the Eco Tour do an amazing job as well. Once you have decided which tour, email Nell through the site. Thanks for picking us. Eli
eli

Re: OK, Eli - I'm convinced :)

Postby Fiestygrl » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:20 pm

Hi Chris,
You won't regret your choice of tour. I just came back Monday from Antigua and had the joy of going on Eli's EcoTour. I guess I am adding my 2 cents worth about this fabulous tour option, but I can't say enough about how well we were treated and how much fun we had that day!

Here is what I posted on another forum. My apologies to those that have already read this!

"Well the weather calmed down by our Wed. trip on Eli's Ecotour. Unfortunately, I did not get to meet Eli as he was not doing our tour that day. We had a fantastic time and my mom was very impressed at how the crew took care of her. She fell in love with the crew I think lol! They helped her take her shoes and socks off and made sure she made it in the boat and to a seat. She got nicknamed grandma and they would call her that when asking if she needed anything!

I stayed on the boat with her the whole time, but I enjoyed every minute of the day and was sorry to see it come to an end! We also had a good group of people and there were only 14 of us, so we got personal attention. I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, but I am hoping we got some great shots of Hell's Gate and the other spots we stopped at.

It was an amazing trip to go on and when I went back to our resort I was telling everyone we came into contact with that this was a MUST do tour! I am pretty sure we convinced a few to check it out lol."
Jan aka Fiestygrl

ChrisA wrote:I would appreciate information on which tours you have available on 4/16. My husband and I love to snorkel and with all of the fabulous comments about you and your crew, I've decided that it would be foolish to miss this opportunity. We're not into crowds and since the 16th is a non cruise ship day I'm hoping you won't be too busy. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Fiestygrl

Eco tour

Postby bomoboy2 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:35 pm

My GF and I just booked the ECO tour for March 16th.
bomoboy2

Return to Antigua & Barbuda Travel Forum