Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Parking Fee at Orient Beach

Travel & news discussion about this half French, half Dutch island

Moderator: Tedly

Postby fcpc » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:04 pm

I came across a post regarding a new charge of $20 for parking in the big lot at Orient Beach by the sport shop. Is that true? Also, if it is, does the voucher you receive meant that you automatically get an umbrella and two beach chairs. If so, it is not a bad deal. My husband and I are going to St. Martin and Orient in a few weeks and would like to know about this so called $20 parking fee. Please advise.

Thanks
fcpc

Yes its true $20 1umbrella 2 chairs

Postby Frankie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:42 pm

This is true $20.00 gets you parking, 1 umbrella 2 chairs, next to the Club "O" market shop.
Frankie

Postby rickscott » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:09 pm

I always park behind Pedros if I'm going to the area around Club O and park there for free. You have to arive early to find a spot but there is room there and behind some of the other usinesses for about 20 cars.
rickscott

Postby jacksharp » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:19 pm

Man, I sure hope not. That would really suck.
jacksharp

Postby rickscott » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:53 pm

if you arrive at Orient early enough, behind Pedro's is a good spot to park. Most spots are gone by 10am. Parking at Club O for $20 isn't that bad. You have some security, get your umbrella and chairs and most likely you would be paying for some anyway. I'm thinking of doing it in January and wondering if I pay $100 is it good for a full week?
rickscott

Return to St. Martin - St. Maarten Travel Forum