Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Flights to St Maarten from the East Coast of USA

Travel & news discussion about this half French, half Dutch island

Moderator: Tedly

Flights to St Maarten from the East Coast of USA

Postby pamshue » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:42 pm

We have been to St Maarten 2 years in a row and plan to go back this year. In the past we have gone in March and April and the flights were between $700-$800 per person from Charlotte, NC. Does anyone know the best time of year to go in order to get the best rates as well as any suggestions on getting the best rate (travel agency vs. going thru airlines directly)? Thanks so much.
pamshue

Postby Denise » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:59 pm

We're going on March 23 from Newark for two weeks. I got a rate on CO's website for $543/pp for mid-week travel.
Denise

Thanks Denise!

Postby pamshue » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:34 pm

I would love to go mid week but our timeshare is set to where we have to arrive on Saturday or Sunday. That's the only thing that keeps me from doing that. Have a wonderful time! We love that place.

Make sure to visit Ric's Place at the Draw Bridge of Simpson Bay and tell the owner Tamara that Pam and Jeff Shue said hello and we'll see them later on this year. Tamara will treat you like royalty and the food is excellent.
pamshue

Return to St. Martin - St. Maarten Travel Forum