Search for

Travel Insurance

Get a FREE no obligation quote!

Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

anyone know someone who owns a small motor boat in Trinidad?

Travel & news discussion about Trinidad & Tobago

anyone know someone who owns a small motor boat in Trinidad?

Postby Odysseyhelper » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:21 pm

I am assisting a man, Graham Hughes in his world record breaking attempt to set foot in every country in the world in 2009, using NO air travel. It is totally self funded and is to raise money for the charity WaterAid. I need a local in or around Trinidad who owns a small motor boat who is willing to take Graham to each of the Caribbean Islands. Graham cant pay much so needs someone who simply lives locally and owns a boat. He could pay up to $100 american dollars per day. He can also help to drive the boat whilst the owner rests. Some of this trip will be filmed and a 12 part series is being made at the end of the year for tv in the UK (so the boat owner may become a little bit famous by default!). Graham arrives in Port of Spain aprox Jan 9th and needs to get to the Dom Republic by Jan 19th. Can anyone recommend someone that lives locally who owns a small motor boat that I can contact about this?
Can anyone recommend someone who lives in Trinidad or nearby with a small motor boat who will take 1 person island hopping from Jan 9th to Jan 19th. Basic boat only - can pay up to $100 american dollars per day. Will drive boat whilst owner rests etc.
Odysseyhelper

Return to Trinidad & Tobago Travel Forum