Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies

Tobago Questions

Travel & news discussion about Trinidad & Tobago

Tobago Questions

Postby Howard » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:46 pm

Am going to Tobago 6-13 Feb. Staying at Blue Haven Hotel. Anyone stayed there--Comments ??
Also looking for restaurant recommendations on Tobago. Plan to overnight in Trinidad on 13 Feb. Can anyone recommend a place near the airport to stay?? Thanks in advance

Togago Questions

Postby Ronald » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:36 pm

Hi Howard
I havn´t stayed at Blue Haven Hotel, but the majority of the visitors gives good reviews, the Bacolet Beach isn´t big but nice, the hotel has a beach bar too.
You can find reviews for Blue Haven at Choose Reviews/Accomondations and you will see the whole list. Official reviwes as well private reports from guests.
There are also Food & Drinks/Resturants section to read on that website.
In fact, you can get as much information you need there about Tobago.

Overnight in Trinidad nearby the airport, some peoples has talkng about Sadilla House near the Airport. They say: quiet and relatively inexpensive, and they pick you up and deliver you to the airport most promptly. US$55 for the room and $15 for pickup and delivery back to airport (for two) and that includes breakfast. Very quiet, he's got maybe 6 or 7 rooms in a building next to his house,

There´s also Bel Air. An old place, but it´s OK if you want to stay close and it doesn´t matter if the price is a little high for their standard, but it´s walking distance from the terminal. They also have a pick-up service. But I doesn´t have any e-mail address or phone no.

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks for the info Ronald. I found the My Tobago site after I posted here. Great site with lots of useful info

Return to Trinidad & Tobago Travel Forum