West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Fly for $9

Travel & news discussion about the Turks & Caicos

Fly for $9

Postby KarenS » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:28 am

According to Spirit Airline's Web Site: "Low-cost Spirit Airlines has announced $9 fares (one-way excluding taxes and fees) to many popular destinations. Travel in May.

According to the airline, the deal is in honor of 'honeymooners and vacationers' holidaying around the Caribbean. The deep discounts have been inspired by the recent betrothal of a marketing team member.

Tickets must be booked by 11.59pm EST tomorrow, Thursday, April 6. New dates for one destination, San Juan in Puerto Rico, have been added. Other destinations on offer include Cancun, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Turks and Caicos are still available.

Even with taxes and charges, the fares for coach-class travel are expected to sell out rapidly, based on Spirit's previous $9 sales.

As well as cheap flights, which must be booked at least week in advance of travel, Spirit is offering deals on accommodation at the destinations.

Full details of the offer are available on the airline's website."

If you book through them let us know how it goes and if there's really is such an unbelievable deal happening. (Almost a free lunch!)
Karen for Caribbean-On-Line.com
KarenS
Site Admin

spirit flights

Postby patobx » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:41 am

I took advantage of a similar Spirit deal in March.
While I missed the $9 (seems to be good for a few
hours) I did get it one way and a higher fare for
return. Once taxes and fees were added I was at $200 round trip to Grand Turk from Ft Luaderdale which was still good! New airbus which was spotless and lg seats. some delay on the return through Provo.all in all a good experience! I tried to book again when I saw this new special. Once again too late!
patobx

Return to Turks & Caicos Travel Forum