West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Coral Gardens info

Travel & news discussion about the Turks & Caicos

Coral Gardens info

Postby parrothead » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:52 am

My husband and I are staying at the Coral Gardens in October for our anniversary. Previous reviews were very good but lately I've found mixed reviews. Anyone have any info? I heard there was a management change. Also, I know there's construction in the area and wondering how that's progressing. What side of the resort does that mostly affect? I know we'll have a great time, but just want to know what to expect. Can't wait to snorkel in that beautiful blue water.
parrothead

Postby Howard » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:42 pm

There are actually two management companies now. About 18 condo owners have pulled out of the rental pool and have their own manager. In addition Coyaba Restaurant closed at CG in Mid July and will reopen at Caribbean Paradise Inn in Oct. CG still has the beach bar restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner and plans on opening a new dinner restaurant. Supposedly this fall. THey are Building Windsong to the East of CG --the side where there are two buildings of Ocean Grand suites. THis construction is further along and the noisiest but I also heard they are starting on Touscan on the west side.
Howard

Return to Turks & Caicos Travel Forum