West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Real Estate in Turks with view of retiring

Travel & news discussion about the Turks & Caicos

Real Estate in Turks with view of retiring

Postby garyiryna » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:43 pm

Can anyone give me some good advise on retiring to Turks? and any good real estate there with affordable prices? Whats it like living there? things to do?

Gary
WANTING TO RETIRE TO CARIBBEAN
garyiryna

Postby les666 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:07 am

did you get the info you wanted?? if not I have just joined this forum and may be in a position to help..
Les
les666

turks and caicos

Postby garyiryna » Mon May 26, 2008 5:51 pm

hi, i did not recieve any advise, so if you can help me, with regards to questions, it would be great. We are looking for a place to retire in the caribbean, and just wondered if the turks and caicos would be a good option. schools are a important factor also, because when we retire, my son will be aged 10 years old. we had thought about st kits, but also like the look of turks and caicos, with its wonderful beaches.
garyiryna

Turks & Caicos

Postby garyiryna » Wed May 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Hope you recieved email less, and thanks for advise.
Gary
garyiryna

Postby La Gringa » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:23 am

The cost of real estate is rising by the month - not too sure of the market after two hurricanes. There are good British schools here - The Ashcroft School where my son went at age 12 and The British West Indies Collegiate. I believe they both have websites so you can look them up.
La Gringa

Real Estate and Information on the Turks & Caicos

Postby islandman1509 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:51 am

Real estate generally is high in the T&C especially on Provo. North Caicos was very reasonable a few years ago but development has had an impact on prices. Having said that, most prices for real estate in the Caribbean have been impacted by the world wide slowdown in the ecomomy.
I have a few websites for you to check, but not sure of the forum rules on posting so I will have to check.
islandman1509

Postby Anthony » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:14 am

If you have a real answer to a direct question you can post a URL - just try not to promote yourself or spam the forum(s).
Thanks -
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Return to Turks & Caicos Travel Forum