West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

PROVO EXCURSIONS

Travel & news discussion about the Turks & Caicos

PROVO EXCURSIONS

Postby islandjim » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:52 am

I visit Provo about twice a year and only recently started to take advantage of the excursions offered. Last fall I took a couple excursions - the 4 hour seadoo guided tour and a sight seeing boat trip. We enjoyed both. I see the catamaran evening cruises and island visits, which bioth look pretty nice. Can anyone give me some feedback on the great times they had and what excursions you reccommend. I'm headed back this spring and would like to try some more excursions.
islandjim

Excursions

Postby Kathy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:16 am

Islandjim, we've done a few different excursions. The sunset cruise on Sail Provo was really nice. We also took an excursion over to Middle Caicos for the cave tour and lunch, snorkeling, shelling, etc. It was a great time. You might also want to try Capt. Bill's Outback Adventure, that was an interesting trip. We've been to Provo numerous times, and try to do at least one trip each time. It's always fun. Whatever you decide to do, have fun.
Kathy

excursions

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:06 am

Hi
The Outback excursion is moving to Grand Turk this Spring.
Our family really enjoy the full day excursion with Caicos Dream Tours its a fairly new company.
We have been going to Provo for years now and find the company to be one of the better excursions
Sail Provo, I like for the sunset cruise

Return to Turks & Caicos Travel Forum