Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Coral Reef Resort

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Coral Reef Resort

Postby DianeC » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:01 pm

We are visiting Barbados for the first time next May. We have booked the Coral reef & I know it looks lovely on the web site, but has anyone visited recently to tell us a little more about the hotel & beach? We are also going for a week to Palm island in the Grenadines, but there doesn't seem to be a forum for the Grenadines. The only thing we are a bit concerned about , is the air conditioning,as on another forum it said that it was inadequate. Any info would be helpful. Thank you
DianeC

Postby Nicky » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:06 am

I haven't stayed at either resort, but I have stopped off at Palm Island and the Grenadines are absolutely beautiful. Make the most of all the activities/places to visit in Barbados and totally relax in the Grenadines....sounds fantastic.
Nicky

Barbados and Coral Reef

Postby Lois » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:52 pm

We have stayed there and it's a fabulous resort. We had a luxury cottage suite -- I could have lived there forever. The grounds are gorgeous too and the staff is wonderful. They have some nice pools with beverage service at the pools as well as at the beach. All of the watersports are included in the price. We enjoyed the beach there -- good for snorkeling or swimming.

If you haven't already, please write me for my Barbados Insider Tips and you'll learn a lot more about Coral Reef and the island itself and what to do while there.

My e-mail address is: swanson@ballardspahr.com

Just say you'd like my tips.

Regards,

Lois
Lois

Return to Barbados Travel Forum