the West Indies
$12.95

Anyone familiar with Ted's Tour?

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Anyone familiar with Ted's Tour?

Postby kthynoll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:34 pm

Hello,

Can you please tell me what locations, attractions etc... Ted's Tour consists of?

We are considering staying at Coconut Court and also taking this tour, but would also like a rental car for part of the trip and want to plan out now what we want to see with the car, but don't want to duplicate whatever Ted's includes.

Thanks,
Kathy
kthynoll

Ted's Tours

Postby Cockspurman » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:28 am

Hi Kathy,I have not personally been on Ted's Tour but have friends that have been and they absolutely loved it.Ted is a larger than life character who never wears shoes,I know as I have met him,he decides on the spur of the moment some of the things he is going to do today,for example if he is going to visit his grandmother you are all going as well.He sings and tells stories all the way round and you also get plenty of drinks and a meal for the price,I am going to do it when I go back if I can find time.I am sorry that I cannot tell you his route but I don't think he goes the same way all the time,hope this is of some help,Danny.
Cockspurman

Postby snowdrop » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:08 am

Hi there, We went on a Ted's Tour and had a really brilliant time. He is so up to date with the Island that he kept us so interested as well as amused throughout the trip. He kept us well topped up with plenty of drink as well as stopping off for a very nice meal that was plentiful. He is quite funny really and as previous member mentioned I do not think his tours are not on the same route everytime, but he keeps you well informed.There were several people on our coach that had been on his tours before and came back to Ted everytime and really enjoyed themselves and have recommended it to other friends. We are going back in two weeks time and will deffinately be going back on one of his tours. I hope you do have a good tour with him as he is a one off that is always, chirpy, friendly and the occasional song comes in to the tour. Do keep in touch and let us know how you get on.
snowdrop

Return to Barbados Travel Forum