Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Flight from Barbados to St Lucia

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Flight from Barbados to St Lucia

Postby Jacquie » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:11 pm

Hi were going to Barbados At the end of Aug, I want to get a quick flight from Barbados to St Lucia ( I did this the other way around 5 years ago) but its been a while can anyone give me a price and tell me how long it takes roughly is it about 1 hour?

Thanks in advance

Jac
Jacquie

Postby Anthony » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:31 pm

Who did you fly last time?
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Postby nkelly » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:11 am

Hi Jacquie,
I just google searched LIAT (the Caribbean airline) and think you may just be able to get the information you are looking for. You can punch in your travel dates etc for flight scheds and hopefully some pricing. With regard to your second thread about accommodation, I recommend the Amaryllis. Having stayed at the property a few times including just prior to the change in flagship (from Asta to Amaryllis) and visiting the Coconut Court for reference, IMO the Amaryllis is far superior. We did not opt for the AI on any of our stays so on that I cannot comment. A close friend has stayed there in the past year and says that the renovations are lovely and they would in fact return. Hopefully some folks will come out of the woodwork to comment a bit more about either of these properties for you. Best of Luck
Regards
Nkelly
nkelly

Postby Anthony » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:11 am

<a href="http://www.liatairline.com/">LIAT is here</a>

We also have a list with links and phone numbers for most <a href="/airlines/">Caribbean airlines, large and small</a> - or see the link on the left "Airlines".
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Which Hotel ?

Postby Jacquie » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:30 pm

I was just about to book the coconut court beCH HOTEL BUT SOMEONE KINDLY POINTED OUT THEY HAVE NO AC and its a little older than some of the other hotels. We are going to Barbados for the 2nd time ( last stayed at Crain Beach) but i know nothing of the Island. I want a lovely beach and to be near lovely resturants and bars, My mother in law stayed at Silver Sands last year and said it was too far away and the beaches are better else where, Please help!! What hotel would you say suits my taste and as were on a budget , the price can not be too high, we are going room only aswell, Id be so pleased to hear your views and choices of the best places to stay
Jacquie

Return to Barbados Travel Forum