Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Happy New Year To All Barbados Lovers

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Happy New Year To All Barbados Lovers

Postby Cockspurman » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:00 am

Happy New Year to everyone,unfortunately I am spending it in a cold Scotland but I only have six months till I am back in Barbados.My friends are there just now and comes back on the 30th,they were at the Sea Breeze and this is their first time in Barbados.It will be interesting to hear their views on what I have described as paradise,I have never spoke to anyone that has been at Sea Breeze and I believe it has been recently refurbished although it is all inclusive and there are far too many nice eating places for us to try this.But what some of us like is not for everyone and it would be great to hear other peoples views again on thi forum.
I hear that Casuarina has opened up again as an all inclusive,I went for a walk along the beach there and was dismayed to see a concrete block going up right on the edge of the beach.It will be interesting to hear reviews of this and I will take a look in six months time.We are thinking of building in Barbados and I am excited about going and looking for land and getting this long process off the ground.Hope everbody writes back with their experiences and news as it is nice to hear other peoples views,have a great year,
Danny.
Cockspurman

Return to Barbados Travel Forum