the West Indies
$12.95

Take-off in 2 days

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Take-off in 2 days

Postby hotbunny » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:22 pm

Hi All
Leaving for the island in 2 days and can hardly contain myself. We are going to have such a great time!!! I am going to make a point on revisiting this site to add my experience to the forum too. Bye now....thanks for all the wonderful advice from the old forum....and Lois thank you for the tips (you sent them to my sister and she passed them on), they certainly will be helpful.
:)
sun-loving canadian !!!
________
volcano classic
Last edited by hotbunny on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotbunny

Re: Take-off in 2 days

Postby Trishia » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:10 am

hotbunny wrote:Hi All
Leaving for the island in 2 days and can hardly contain myself. We are going to have such a great time!!! I am going to make a point on revisiting this site to add my experience to the forum too. Bye now....thanks for all the wonderful advice from the old forum....and Lois thank you for the tips (you sent them to my sister and she passed them on), they certainly will be helpful.
:)
sun-loving canadian !!!

Have a great time, we take off a week Sunday and will certainly be taking Lois' tips too.
Trishia

tricia's trip

Postby hotbunny » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:44 am

Have a great time Tricia. Where are you staying? Come back to the site after and tell us about your adventures.
________
Ford Essex V4 engine specifications
hotbunny

Return to Barbados Travel Forum