Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Help!

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Help!

Postby fraggle06 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:27 am

Hey, can anyone advise a single 22 year old female traveller(1st time alone to the island)....any tips or advice much appreciated, thanks, amy
fraggle06

Lone female on Barbados

Postby Bassman » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:50 pm

Not all the sharks are in the water, so beware (unless you're fishing for sharks).
Bassman

going it alone

Postby Dena » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:52 pm

I am a lot older than you but have been to Barbados by myself three times, I usually stay on the south coast near Dover beach because the night life is so good and the gap is safe at night as long as you are sensible and don't go wandering around in dark places at night you will be fine all the people including the men are really friendly and as long as you take everything that is said to you with a pinch of salt you will have a good time. If you are looking for a good place to stay I can recommend the Blue Dolphin the owner Iris who was originally from Switzerland is a wonderful person.
Dena

Barbados Solo

Postby houtravelchick » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:59 pm

How was your trip?

Does anyone recommend any of the Hilton hotels? I'll be using guest points and want to know what your reviews are.

Houtravelchick
houtravelchick

Return to Barbados Travel Forum