Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Place to go for 2 girls in their 20's

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Place to go for 2 girls in their 20's

Postby Ania » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:09 am

My friend and i (both 22) are looking to do an A.I. vacation somewhere warm from june 18-25. We have been looking at cuba (both varadero and cayo coco (the latter seeming to be cheaper)) We are a little bit worried about cayo coco as it seems to cater more to families and couples rather than to young single adults. Any advice? Also any other places outside of cuba that anyone could recommend?
Ania

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:37 am

Hello, I haven't been to Varadero, but I have been to Cayo Coco. Based on what I have heard, I would think Varadero would be a better choice for you if you are looking for more action. Cayo Coco is lovely, and a great place for familes, but there is substantial distances between the resorts, whereas in Varadero I understand that you can walk from one to the next. It is also closer to Havana of course, which I think would be a great excursion.
Rachel

cayo coco will be boaring

Postby lotario1 » Wed May 24, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi,

Varadero, Cayo coco etc are in general very nice places with probably the nicest instalations.. however not very social young life there...

I would recommend Havana in Cuba... but no AI's there.

L
lotario1

Return to Cuba Travel Forum