Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

i need some advise; invitation fr cuban to canada-anyone suc

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

i need some advise; invitation fr cuban to canada-anyone suc

Postby mzse » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:34 pm

anyone successful on a letter of invitation from inviting a cuban to canada?besides the letterof invitationto the cuban embassy here which is 224.00, bank statements, cuban having a job, and money in the bank, is there any steps i am missing? or is this really impossible.
my family would like to invite a dear friend over in which we trust. but how difficult is the process and am i really waisting my time? does anyone ever get out on an invitation.
mzse

Postby citizenabovesuspicion » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:23 am

The cubans will give a exit visa without a problem, provided the cuban citizen has a clean record.

The problem will be with the Canadian side, they do not like to issue visitor visa's, the ones that they have issued in the past, the cubans refused to return at the end of their stay.

Chances of your success, very slim.
citizenabovesuspicion

inviting a cuban on a invtationto canada

Postby mzse » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 am

providing bank statments, proof of employment,all financial statments, and the cuban has been out of the country already on 2 nvitations and returned.has anyone heard of this being at all possible
mzse

Return to Cuba Travel Forum