Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Cuban Sunquest Representative - Marea del Portillo/Farallon

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Cuban Sunquest Representative - Marea del Portillo/Farallon

Postby lori weston » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:56 am

I am looking for an email address for the Marea del Portillo and Farallon del Caribe Hotels. I am also trying to reach my "adopted" daughter who is the tour representative at these hotels. Does anyone have the current email address for the hotels and/ or any info on Elena deMoya, Tour Representative at these hotels? This is very important. Thankyou for your help.

FERNIE GAVE ME ALL THE INFO I NEED. THANKS SO MUCH TO HIM! LOOKS LIKE SUNWING MAY BE TAKING OVER. I'LL KEEP INFO POSTED
Last edited by lori weston on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cubita Lorita 50+ trips to Cuba a counting! Just Love Cuba!
lori weston

Postby KarenS » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:45 am

The only info I found was an e-mail address to make or confirm bookings. Apparently the hotels (as of 2004) have no internet access. Perhaps try that and they will be able to get an e-mail message to your daughter.

The address: comercial@hfarcar.grm.cyt.cu
Karen for Caribbean-On-Line.com
KarenS
Site Admin

Marea - Searching for email address & Elena

Postby lori weston » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:25 am

All of my thanks go out to Fernie for giving me a correct email address and info on Marea del Portillo and Elena. All is well. Marea is definitely closing for Sunquest passengers as of March 12th. I will post new information as they forward it to me. Have a Great Day!
lori weston

SUCCESS !!

Postby lori weston » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:30 am

Thanks to Fernando I have located and contacted everyone at Marea! Thanks Fernie! Marea not a Sunquest option after the March 8 - 15 trip. I will post further as they send me information and updates from the Hotel. Another Co. has to pick it up. I'll keep you posted. Have a Great Day!
lori weston

Return to Cuba Travel Forum