Search for

Travel Insurance

Get a FREE no obligation quote!

Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Need a P.I ( private investigator) in Holguin?

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Need a P.I ( private investigator) in Holguin?

Postby badboybobby » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:03 pm

Please e-mail me if you are interested in a P.I to watch or check up on your loved one(s). I have had many request because I go frequently and have done this for other people in the past and you'd be surprised at the outcome. Imagine peace of mind Esp. when your planning to spend $1000's of dollars to bring them over. I have stories. But not all are bad. There Great people. They just have a different way of thinking.

I had a friend that was very serious about a guy. She used my services. I took pics of him at the disco we went to. Turned out he also had a Cuban girlfriend and was with her in the club. I sent the pics VIA e-mail that night to my friend and the next day she started the process to cancel his sponsorship.

Other case a woman was about to get married to a Cuban, before she was going to make it official, she asked me to this for her, one night I went to the club he was at, he was with some guys and girls at there table, I sent my girl (my worker) in for the kill, She found out he was with his cousins celebrating his "going to be marriage". He didn't even bite at my Sexy friend. Happy ending, still married.

You will get Digital Pictures (time stamped), Information on there where about, Don't like videos because its to obvious. I follow them to the clubs, some shopping in Centro etc. I look Cuban so they'll never know anything.

I mainly stay in Holguin but travel to Las Tunas, Gibara, Porta Padre.

Need picture and address of persons.

Please e-mail me personal info. I am leaving middle of April. will reply with price.

Bcharles@rogers.com

Peace of mind is priceless
Bobby.
badboybobby

Return to Cuba Travel Forum