Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Young Single Travellers

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Young Single Travellers

Postby unclebuck » Wed May 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi, I will be going to Cuba for a week with 3 of my friends. All of us are single and our ages range from 20-23. I read a lot of reviews and I realize that many of the resorts are geared towards older couples or for very young children. We were hoping to find a larger party scene with 19-25 year old crowds. We are planning to leave on either the 11th or 12th of May. If anyone has any advice on what would be the best resort for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Brett
unclebuck

Postby Kelley » Fri May 04, 2007 11:35 am

If you are looking for a great party place Cuba is not it....But on that note if you are dead set on Cuba then look into either Cayo Coco and you can go to the night club the cave or better yet Arenas Blancas....The entertainment staff at Arenas Blancas meets whomever wants to go in the lobby every night and takes them to a different club every night on a bus..... Have a great trip and although Cuba is not compairable to say Cancun for Night Clubs it is the best and safest Island in the Caribean.
Kelley

Return to Cuba Travel Forum