Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Looking for flights offering 3-4 day stays in Varadero

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Looking for flights offering 3-4 day stays in Varadero

Postby joey » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone has any good tips on how to get cheap (i.e. not Air Canada) flight-only tickets to Varadero for a 3 or 4 day stay over a weekend. I can fly out of Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto. All the travel web sites I`ve tried come up with no results, or Air Canada which is way too expensive for < 7 day stay.

Thanks!
Joey
joey

Re: Looking for flights offering 3-4 day stays in Varadero

Postby Tim » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:23 pm

[HORRIBLE!!! SUNWING ruined my only vacation.... can you imagine they kept switching days and times for my departure... finally they decided on a day but switched from flying direct to Cuba from Ottawa to Ottawa-Cancun-Cuba... AN EXTRA 5 HOUR FLIGHT!!!! I went direct because of my 2 year old daughter... brutal!! We arrived later and my hotel room was sold... horrible!! Never fly sunwing!!
Tim

Postby YVR » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:16 pm

Cubana also offers regular service flights to Havana, so check their pricing.

Occasionally the charter airlines offer short stay flights to Cuba. This happens during the time period when they are going from high to shoulder season and are in the process of re-working their schedules and re-assigning the aircraft to other seasonal destinations like Europe.

Keeping checking the on-line travel resources like selloffvacations.com, escapes.ca, lastminutetravel.ca, etc.
YVR

Return to Cuba Travel Forum