Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

bella costa again!

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

bella costa again!

Postby la espanola » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:45 pm

husband and i have just spent one of the best weeks at iberostar bella costa. The staff were incredible, Yacmell and the others are still there making it what it is.

we'd like to send them a cd for their chicago show - their current recording is a bit ropey... does anyone know what is the best and safest way to send stuff? we live in London.

Also what is the best way to contact staff there? post seems unreliable.

your info would be much appreciated
Ana
la espanola

Postby -Advisor- » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:23 am

Ana:

The best way to send any stuff to Cuba is through DHL. You will need to have the customer's full name, home address and telephone number. It is best to send staff at homes not work places, even though if you send them at work they will get it as well. Usually , DHL leaves parcels at the reception and the desk clerks will give them to the receiver. DHL is an Inernational Courier & they have an office in Varadeo beach. So this means, it is the closest, most reliable & fastest one for Cuba.

To keeep in touch with any staff, it is simple: via e-mail. Did you get their e-mail address before you left the hotel?
-Advisor-

Postby Bigjohn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:58 am

Another good way to ensure delivery is to have another traveller carry it for you.
What resorts are close to the Bella Costa? If you find someone going to Veradero maybe they would deliver it for you.
Bigjohn

bella costa again!

Postby la espanola » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:22 pm

thanks for the info. We'll use DHL. didn't realise they have access to email, so i didn't get one! if anyone has an email of someone who could pass on an initial message to Bella costa animators i would be much obliged
thanks again
la espanola

Postby -Advisor- » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:15 pm

Please, try this e-mail address and ask them to pass the e-mail to the person you need to contact. They will do it for sure.

reservas@bcosta.var.cyt.cu

I hope this helps you a lot.
-Advisor-

bella costa again!

Postby la espanola » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:21 am

thanks Advisor! I hope it works!
cheers
Ana
la espanola

Return to Cuba Travel Forum