Search for

Travel Insurance

Get a FREE no obligation quote!

Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies

Entry documents

Travel & news discussion about the Turks & Caicos

Entry documents

Postby Virginia » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:14 am

Does anyone know if a driver's permit (with a picture) along with an original birth certificate would meet the entry requirements. My niece let her passport expire and now she's planning on going to Provo in the first week of March. Thanks for any info.
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:40 pm
Location: NYC

Postby Anthony » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:52 pm

This is from the US State Dept. as was supposed to be current as of today:

"ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS: For tourist stays up to 30 days, U.S. citizens need a passport, naturalization certificate, or original certified birth certificate as well as photo identification, onward or return tickets, and sufficient funds for their stay. A departure tax is required of all persons 12 years of age and older. In order to arrange for longer stays or obtain work permits in the Turks and Caicos, travelers should contact the Turks and Caicos Immigration Department at (649) 946-2939."

You can call that number above to make sure -
Anthony for Caribbean-On-Line
Site Admin
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:01 pm

Postby Virginia » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:59 pm

Thanks for the info. I think I will call just to double check, as my niece will be passing through immigration on her own.
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:40 pm
Location: NYC

Return to Turks & Caicos Travel Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


Search for

About Us | Advertising | FAQ | Feedback | What's New? | Privacy Policy | © 1995 - 2014 Caribbean-On-Line