West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Foxy's Saturday or Sunday??

Travel & news discussion about the British Virgin Islands

Foxy's Saturday or Sunday??

Postby SuefromMA » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:06 am

Am staying on St. John the last week in April. We are hoping to take the ferry to Jost Van Dyke on either Saturday or Sunday.

We are hoping to do the Bubbly Pool, have a painkiller or two on White Bay & hopefully, catch Foxy at Foxy's.

Can anyone suggest which day - Saturday or Sunday - would be the better bet to "see" Foxy between the hours of 9:30 and 3 that we will be on the island?

Also, how would we find out if the "swells" are up and that it would be worth the time spent going out to Bubbly Pool?

Any suggestions on how to spend the time on Jost would be greatly appreciated.

Any quick little breakfast spots in town?

Thanx to all that reply!
SuefromMA

Postby Juliann » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:23 pm

I would say Saturday is a better bet maybe earlier in the morning. They do a BBQ on Sunday that you need a reservation for and I dont think he was around on Sunday.

You have a very ambitious schedule for such a laid back island. Since the ferry comes in near foxy's I would hit that 1st for a drink, you can walk there. Then I would ask them to get a taxi for you or call
Claude (c-284-443-4178) and arrange for him to pick you up at Foxy's and take you over to either White Bay or Taboo/Bubbly pool, He is very reliable and will come back to get you at a specific time if you ask him too.
You can do both but you need to leave time to enjoy which ever you do, it isnt the type of place you rush around. We are really happy just hanging out on White Bay at the Soggy Dollar Bar and that shouldnt be missed.

There really isnt a place for breakfast. I think the Sandcastle which is also the Soggy Dollar Bar might do a breakfast, you can look them up at Sandcastle on Jost Van Dyke and you will see there webpage
Juliann

Return to British Virgin Islands Travel Forum