Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Need Info About 2006 Cricket

Travel & news discussion about Antigua & Barbuda

Moderator: eli

Need Info About 2006 Cricket

Postby gvenkat » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:26 pm

Planning to make the st.johsn trip for the test match on June 1-June 5 between India - WI.. Need some info. although got quiet a bit of info. Need some specifics.. plan to be with 2 or more friends of mine(guys)...

Good / Safe / moderately priced Hotels that is close to ARG(Preferabbly by foot or taxi) , heard that there are a couple of indian restaturants worth visiting.. so proximity to them would be great too..

accesibilty within the st.johns area.I mean walking or any other means... is it safe to go around on ur own...

Richie Richardson's hotel.. heard he does conduct some games annually on the beach side there..

and importantly rain.. how does june look like.. we dont want to come all the way and see the rain

Please do reply and let me know

Thanks
G.
gvenkat

Postby eli » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:03 am

i think you will be walking quite a bit from the places you mentioned. Check City View Hotel, Cortsland Hotel or Joe Mikes for places in st. johns within walking distance to the ARG.
eli

Return to Antigua & Barbuda Travel Forum