Travel & news discussion about Antigua & Barbuda

Moderator: eli

The best tours in Antigua

Postby Yojimbow » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:58 am

Yojimbow

The best tour in Antigua

Postby Sea Urchin » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:52 pm

Hi Yojimbow,

Can you tell me more are who your tour guide was in Antigua? Do they offer various tours, are their prices reasonable also can they cater for large groups of over 20 people.

One last question do they have contact details such as mobile phones or a website.

Cheers, Sea Urchin
Sea Urchin

Postby eli » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:55 am

there are many tour guides on boats, cars, jeeps, hikes, horses, choppers....i can point you in the right direction but what exactly are you looking for.
eli

Postby Sea Urchin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:53 pm

Hi Yojimbow,

We are looking for a tour that combines a beach with activities, lunch & a tour of the sites, for a large party.

Sea Urchin
Sea Urchin

Postby eli » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:36 pm

well for what u are after there are several operators. You should have a look at the following web sites to see which one would be best for you:
www.wadadlicats.com for their boat spirit which can take up to 85 people on their sailing catamaran.
www.tropicalad.com/ for their boats tiami up to 20 on their sailing cat or excellence thier power cat which takes up to 100
mine www.adventureantigua.com which has two different type of powerboats taking groups under 25.
There is another that can do it but i can't find their website. its called treasure isalnd cruises and they take up to 80 on a sailing cat.
good luck, eli.
eli

Return to Antigua & Barbuda Travel Forum