West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Airfare/Travel Agents to Santiago, DR

Travel & news discussion about the Dominican Republic

Airfare/Travel Agents to Santiago, DR

Postby thejunglerose » Mon May 08, 2006 1:12 pm

Does anyone know of a good way to find inexpensive airfare to Santiago, Dominican Republic? I have tried Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, etc, but I can't find anything below 700. I was hoping some of you might know of some "little known" trick or travel agent that can get extra great deals. Thanks for any suggestions!
thejunglerose

Cheap airfare

Postby angel2_4 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:41 am

I'm not sure where you are trying to fly from, but check JetBlue for cheap airfare. www.jetblue.com
angel2_4

Flight deals

Postby SaveOnTropics » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 pm

You may be barking up the wrong tree by checking those popular websites. Not sure which airport you're flying out of, but if there's charter air available, that's typically a better deal than any public fare. You don't have to book an entire package to use charter air (although that too can sometimes be a better deal). The only other "secret" is consolidator fares. These are always non-refundable fares and generally have the highest costs for making changes before you depart (no changes after departure). If you have any add'l questions, feel free to ask or email.

-Jennifer
SaveOnTropics.com
SaveOnTropics

Return to Dominican Republic Travel Forum